1. Offer to write exclusive articles (that means you only submit them to one place) for high traffic web sites in exchange for a link back to your site.
2. Create a positive online image. Tell your visitors about fundraisers you have sponsored or that you donate a part of your profits to charity.
3. Improve your customer service on a regular basis. Try out new technologies that make it easier to communicate with your customers over the net.
4. Ask your customers what they would like to see offered by your business in the future. This type of information can boost your sales.
5. Make sure your web host isn't losing your sales. If you get an e-mail from someone that told you that they couldn't access your site, it might be your host.
6. Allow your visitors experience to be an enjoyable one at your web site. Provide easy navigation, good content, fast loading graphics, search options, etc.
7. Keep changing or adding freebies to your web site. If people see the same freebie in your ads they will say to themselves, “been there done that".
8. Add a directory to your web site. When visitors submit their web site, e-mail them confirming their link has been added and remind them to revisit.
9. Organize your marketing and advertising into a plan. Create a list of daily, weekly, monthly and all other future promotional plans.
10. Trade links only with web sites that your target audience or yourself would visit. They should offer their visitors valuable content or freebies.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.