1. Express the same views as your target audience. Bring up common likes and dislikes in your ad. This will create instant rapport with your audience.
2. Add viral marketing into your promotional plans. Allow your visitors to give away your free stuff, just include your ad somewhere on all the freebies.
3. Design your web site to be less confusing. Don't use a lot of graphics, links and anything that takes away from your sales message.
4. Give your visitors the option of viewing your web site by autoresponder or printing it out. They might not have the time right then to look it over.
5. Increase your opt-in e-mail list quickly by giving away a product at no cost. Just require people to subscribe to your e-zine in exchange.
6. Joint venture your web business with other offline businesses. Look for businesses that have the same target audience and create a win/win deal with them.
7. Expand your target audience by adding a new product line or packaging your main products with other ones. You could also add-on extra services.
8. Persuade your visitors to like you. People buy from people they like. You could tell them a joke, give them a compliment, give them a freebie, etc.
9. Submit the free stuff you offer to online freebie directories. They usually get tons of traffic because people like to get things for free.
10. Use headlines and sub headlines that are aimed directly at your audience. If you're selling things to lawyers use a headline like “Attention All Lawyers!".
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.