1. Sell a few back end products that are not related to your main product but are needed by all humans. Every customer that buys from you is human.
2. Take on as many of your business’ chores as you can handle; outsource what you can't. Only you can determine how your business is operated.
3. Try out new business opportunities. You could combine them with your current business. It could add an extra profit stream to your web site.
4. Create an alliance with 3 or 4 web sites. Include each of your ads or banners on the other web sites. You will all share targeted traffic from each other.
5. Create a free e-zine directory. You'll attract a lot of traffic from ezine publishers and people that want to subscribe to the e-zines.
6. When you offer a freebie from your site, submit it to free stuff sites. They provide target categories which means targeted traffic.
7. Make your visitors curious about your product by telling them they need to sign-up to get into a password protected site to read the rest of the ad.
8. Remember the little things about your web pages really count. Include the title of your site at the top right corner, a description about of your site, etc.
9. When you ask someone to sign-up to receive a freebie, don't ask for really personal information. This is a fast way to lose a potential prospect.
10. Remember newsgroups are still pretty popular. You could post your ad in ones that allow it or you can leave messages with your sig file include.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.