1. Think of ways to get your site or business on the the news. You could sponsor a fundraiser, break a world record, hold a major event, etc.
2. Hold a contest on your web site. Give other web sites the option of offering it to their visitors. This'll multiply your advertising all over the internet.
3. Tell your potential customers that your ordering system is highly secure. Also, reassure them that you take every effort to protect them.
4. Carry business cards with you wherever you go. Have your web address printed on them. You can hand them out to anyone you meet.
5. Contact national radio stations to ask them if they are looking for guest speakers. Tell them your area of expertise; maybe they'll book you for a show.
6. Join clubs related to your area of business. You could trade leads with other businesses. Learn new ways to run your business and sell your products.
7. Think of a domain name for your web site that's easy to remember. If you can't find a good one left, use your actual birth name.
8. Position your web site at the top of pay-per-click search engines. You will only pay your set amount for each clickthrough you get to your web site.
9. Allow your visitors or customers to increase your traffic or sales. Ask them how you can improve your business, web site or product.
10. Team-up with other e-zines that have the same target audience. Combine subscriber bases and then publish one e-zine together to increase subscribers.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.