1. Save time and money using ad submitters. You will reach a larger part of your target audience far more quickly than by manually submitting your ad.
2. Create a good first impression. You will not be able to sell very many products if your visitors think your web site looks unprofessional.
3. Stop procrastinating and start finishing all your business tasks. Do one at a time. Do not get caught up thinking that you can never get them all done.
4. Develop a relationship with all your visitors and customers. Tell them how much you appreciate them visiting your web site or buying your product.
5. Hire a business coach to help improve yourself and business. They could help increase your sales, motivate you, balance your workload, etc.
6. Stay away from being too comfortable with your income or life. You should always be making new goals for yourself and developing new sales ideas.
7. Stay away from becoming a workaholic. Your mind needs time away from your business life. This will help your brain think clearly while working.
8. Create and follow short/long term goals for your business. The short goals can create early success and the long term goals can create future success.
9. Look for different ways to prove your business and products to your audience. You could collect testimonials, hold surveys, do scientific tests, etc.
10. Try new business ideas and strategies. Do not be afraid of changing what you're doing. You could try out technology, advertising, marketing, etc.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.