1. Increase the number of visitors that revisit your web site by publishing a free course right on your site. Just release a new lesson once a week.
2. Make sure your graphics load correctly on your web site. Broken graphics will make your business look very unprofessional.
3. Avoid using scrolling marquees on your web site. They take the attention away from your ad copy and make your web page load slower.
4. Make your web site writing exciting to read. You can use emotional words, descriptive adjectives, highlight keywords with color, etc.
5. Remember to reach out and touch your visitors offline. When your visitors give you offline contact information use it to send them some direct mail.
6. Use guest books to improve your web site. Your visitors will leave good and bad comments. Review the comments and use them to improve your site.
7. Regularly check and resubmit your web site's search engine rankings. They can drop very quickly because of all the competition.
8. Divide your price over a period of time to make it sound less. Offer a payment plan or show the per day price. For example, “Only 33 cents per day!"
9. Promote your products within the content of your web site. If you write and offer free articles tie in a mention of the product or service you're selling.
10. Update the content on your web site regularly. You'll want to add new content and update the old content.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.