1. Add a free interactive game to your web site. You could hire someone to create it. The game should be related to the theme of your web site.
2. Train your employees as a team instead of just individuals. Everyone must do their job in order for the others do theirs.
3. Make people feel like it's their idea to buy, they will be less hesitant. Tell them in your ad “You're making a smart decision for buying our product".
4. Promote yourself as well as your products. Write articles, ebooks, reports, etc. When you endorse products, people will think your statement is credible.
5. Show your prospects a group of testimonials that stand up for your product. People are more likely to agree with a group than have a different opinion.
6. Maximize your advertising budget and don't go broke like the big web sites. All you need is a small group of loyal customers to sell back end products.
7. Sell to the people that join your affiliate program. They are more likely to by your products because they are interested in selling them for commission.
8. Offer a deluxe product or service as an up sell or back end product. You won't have to create a totally new product just add on to your main one.
9. Tell people what they're thinking and feeling as they read your ad. Most people will actually do it. Your statements should help sell your product.
10. Make your product offer very rare. People perceive things that are rare as being more valuable. You could use a limited time offer or free bonuses.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.