Are you looking at starting your own business? If so, then a free sample business plan can be an excellent tool for you to use. The starting of a new business and/or owning a business is a large investment in time and money. By looking at a free sample business plan to get advice and ideas from other successful companies, you will benefit both long and short term. A free sample business plan from a well-respected company will guide you and/or give you at least a solid starting point. The following are some features you may find in a free sample business plan.
Features Of A Business Plan:
1. Introduction: The plan’s introduction is where your business explains the service and/or product you will offer. The introduction will make the business stand out, above any other potential threat to offering the same or similar service.
2. The Business: This section of the plan will describe the board members, key players, and a brief introduction or summary about the company history. There will be discussion on percentages of ownership, how many employees there are, and where the company is located. If this is a new business, this section will be brief; but if it a free sample business plan and outline of a company that has been in existence, this section may cover past successes and achievements.
3. The products and services: This section of the free sample business plan is a detailed description of what product and/or service is offered. Specifics in this part of the free sample business plan are the key. For example, instead of the free sample business plan reading “ABC offers clothing”, the plan would state, “AMC offers designer children’s clothing for children ages birth to 8 years old at highly discounted prices”.
4. Market: This section of the sample plan will analyze (both informally and formally) the targeted market, if it is a niche market, and what community need the company will fill. At this point in the plan, you should use statistics, percentages, and detailed figures to support your statements.
5. Financial & Budgetary Analysis: The financial & budgetary analysis section of the sample plan will be an outline of profits, income, and expenditures of an organization already in existence. As a business just starting out, the section will be projected costs and expenditures, as well as profit projections. This is a great way for a business person to assess and visualize the venture is worth it. In other words, if it will not cost more to get started/operate than the money it will bring in.
6. Company Highlights: The free sample business plan will also include a section for you to look at that will have miscellaneous highlights of the company. The free sample business plan will list such highlights as: a mission statement; value statement; keys for success; desired outcomes; etc. All will show and prove why and how the business will be profitable.
7. Table of Contents and Index: The table of contents will guide you through the plan to find exactly what you are looking for. This is both visually appealing for the plan, and will help those looking at your plan (potential investors, banks, partners, etc. ) move through it easily.
There are a wide variety of sample plans for you to look at online for most any type of business (both start up and already in existence). You will find free samples, as well as some offered to you for a small fee. A plan for business is a necessity in the business world. It will help you to outline your present tasks and your future ventures.
Author Margarette Tustle. Read more regarding plans on http://www.dyplan.com