1. Persuade visitors to link to your web site. Give them a freebie in exchange for them linking to your web site. It could be content, software, etc.
2. Link to web sites that provide useful information or services for your visitors. If you have many useful links on your site, they may make it their start page.
3. Spice-up your web site's wording using plenty of adjectives. It gives your visitors a clearer vision of what your explaining or describing to them.
4. Don't make your banner ads look like ads. Most people ignore banner ads. Design them to look like content and have them click to read the rest.
5. Join affiliate programs that go with the theme of your web site. You'll just be wasting valuable space and time if your visitors aren't interested in them.
6. Market your web site as a free club instead of a web site. This'll increase your repeat visitors and sales because people enjoy belonging to groups.
7. Interact with your online customers on a regular basis. This'll show them you care about them. You could use a chat room, forum or message system.
8. Check your web site links regularly. After people click on one link, and it doesn't work, they usually won't risk wasting their time clicking on another one.
9. Give visitors a positive experience when they're at your web site. Provide them with original content and free stuff. They'll tell all of their friends about it.
10. Share customers with other businesses that have the same target audience. Offer their product to your customers if, in exchange they do the same for you.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.