1. Email each visitor a satisfaction questionnaire after they purchase. This will allow you to improve your order system, customer service, site, etc.
2. Give a percentage of your profits to a cause your customers would like. It could be a charity, school, environmental improvements, etc.
3. Take harsh criticism the right way and improve your online business. Don't get down in the dumps, improve the situation so it doesn't happen again.
4. Try bartering before you buy services, supplies and equipment for your business. You can use the extra money you save on advertising your business.
5. Give away a follow-up email course on an auto- responder. Include your ad with each lesson. People will buy quicker when they see your ad repeatedly.
6. Make sure your classified ads don't sound like an ad. Don't ask people to buy anything or they won't click, give something away instead.
7. Give your free bonus products extra perceived value. Don't use the phrase “free bonuses" use the phrase “you will also get".
8. Keep your visitors on your web site longer. The longer they stay, the greater chance they will buy. Just hold a treasure hunt contest on your web site.
9. Make sure you're always creating new products and services or improving old ones. Most products or services won't stand the test of time online.
10. Split the cost of online advertising and marketing by sharing a web site with a similar, non-competing business. You would both put up half the cost.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.