Many people overlook business cards when marketing and advertising their business. Unfortunately this is one of the costliest mistakes you can make. Business cards are a simple and inexpensive tool that can help make or break a business.
Here are just a few things you can use business cards for:
- As an icebreaker at a meeting or tradeshow or get to know people even at your local coffee shop.
- Networking with other industry leaders or business people.
- Improve your business image and professionalism by presenting clients and potential clients with an easily accessible resource with your contact information.
- Communicate with strangers who may unknowingly need your service at some future point in time.
- Introduce yourself in a crowded meeting or environment that may stimulate future business. .
- Promote your business or a grand opening.
- Indirect marketing that is cheap, low pressure yet effective.
- Differentiate yourself from the crowd by soliciting important details about your business.
- Increase the recall rate of customers.
Think of all the people you have met in your life. If you passed a business card around to each of them that offered them something unique, distinct and memorable think about how much greater your profit margin may be. Every business card you hand out is a new opportunity to expand and grow your business. Hence any time you fail to use a business card you are potentially losing customers.
Article by Frank Owen, visit his web site on business cards for more on how to use business cards effectively to help grow your business http://www.businesscardswork.com