1. Do I only sleep well when I am not working the next day?
2. Do I readily find excuses to go to work late?
3. Does the telephone handset weigh a hundred pounds?
4. Do I sit at my desk or workstation wishing I were somewhere else?
5. Is laughter absent from my life at work?
6. Do I consistently take overly long lunchbreaks?
7. Do I have lots of bright ideas about my life outside of work but none for the workplace?
8. For my multiple trips to the bathroom during the workday, do I always take something unrelated to work to read?
9. Has my health deteriorated, do I suffer from headaches and stomach aches which my doctor tells me have no other cause?
10. And to close on a lighter note, has hair loss caused by head-scratching been a problem lately?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Martin Sawdon of Coaching-Works! has a passion for the creation of super-successful organizations - Sustainable Workplaces™. As a coach he has been described as a velvet-gloved bulldozer and as a speaker, powerful, engaging, outstanding.
To learn more about Martin and Sustainable Workplaces™, Sustainable Relationships, and the Sustainable You, visit his website =>http://www.coachingworks.ca