1. You think you need ‘Image’ or ‘branding’ advertising because that’s all the so-called ‘top guns’ use in their advertising. You don’t use direct response advertising they don’t and you’d think they know best.
2. You never offer compelling benefits that cause your prospect to want to do business with you of your competitor.
3. You don’t use powerful, benefit driven headlines that literally stop your prospect in their tracks and draw them into the body of your ad.
4. You don’t tell your prospect what’s in your offer from them. But you do ramble on about your image, your business and what you are trying to sell him.
5. You don’t talk to your prospect like you know him. You don’t get specific and don’t motivate him.
6. You don’t address your prospect needs, wants and desires in your opening headlines. You’re to busying thinking about yourself or your company image! Remember, your prospect is thinking of one thing only WIIFM (What’s I It For Me?)
7. Your ads are boring and dull and look like all the other hundreds of ads. You don’t motivate your prospect to take ACTION. You don’t use energetic, exciting, action words! Your about as exciting as wet paint!
8. Because you copy what everyone else is doing, or do as the ad agency suggests, your ads are full of “white space" which leaves little room to add any benefits. (The only thing your prospect is looking for) You never have ads with a lot of copy. It’s the copy your prospects want. Information is King!
9. You don’t give specifics in your ads. Your prospects want exact numbers, percentages, results and testimonials. They want all the facts before they will make the decision to move towards a buying decision.
10. You don’t give your prospects any reason to act on your offer NOW. Tell them how to in a step by step process. Unless you tell them, them may not know what the next step is?
11. You don’t see your marketing, sales and advertising as a total system. It’s this total system that can either make or break you as a profitable business. They are not separate functions, with separate goals.
12. You focus on YOU, YOUR COMPANY, YOUR LOGO, YOUR CREDENTIALS, instead of focusing on what all of this can do for your prospect. What BENEFITS will them get if they buy with you?
Now you know the 12 reasons why maybe, some of the ads you are running are not pulling any responses at all! In fact they will be costing you and your company money EVERY TIME YOU RUN THEM!
It doesn’t have to be this way, explode your businesses cash register today and check out http://www.SmarterBusinessLeads.com for Low Cost Advertising & Marketing Ideas!